Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Halloween Avatars?
Idea 
Halloween Avatars?
Hi All:

Just thought it might be fun if we all tried changing our Avatars to a Halloween Theme.

Maybe SuperSleeper and Paula02 might just throw in extra Popcorn and Coffee and we can have a party! Eat-popcornCoffee

Just thought I'd try to inject some fun in our lives.Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Halloween Avatars?
A lot of Viewers but no Doers

Laugh-a-lotEat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Because a fridge is a dark dim place even during daylight hours?

OK, I'll bite...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: 220px-First_house_for_trick-or-treating.jpg] [Image: 220px-A82d_1.JPG]
Post Reply Post Reply
Done! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2013, 05:54 PM)SabrinaFaire Wrote: Done! Smile

Well Done!
ThanksCoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2013, 06:08 PM)Bompa Wrote:

Well Done!
ThanksCoffee

does it count that we have our Christmas decorations up? lol
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2013, 06:23 PM)me50 Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 06:08 PM)Bompa Wrote:

Well Done!
ThanksCoffee

Not if they are still up from last year...

Rule in my house, no Christmas stuff between Valentine's day and Halloween~!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok....I'll play. Just 'cause I like you all so much Wink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2013, 12:16 PM)Peter_C Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 06:23 PM)me50 Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 06:08 PM)Bompa Wrote: Well Done!
ThanksCoffee

Not if they are still up from last year...

Rule in my house, no Christmas stuff between Valentine's day and Halloween~!

I had to start early b/c it takes forever to get them done. I started a little to early this year though! Since we don't do the trick or treat thing, it was easy enough to start now b/c the next holiday is Thanksgiving and it is okay with us to have Christmas Decorations up at Thanksgiving. That started back in 1995 when we had a family reunion in November and since we were all scattered in different states, we did Christmas at the same time. It just stuck as a tradition and since we (meaning my immediate family, not myself and my spouse) have lost 2 brothers, a spouse, a child, inlaws and grandparents, it is easier to stick to the same tradition than to change it. Our fav holiday is Christmas with Thanksgiving 2nd so we just combine them
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross My machine tried to kill me on Halloween! tntfrahm 3 1,030 11-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.