Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Halloween Avatars?
RE: Halloween Avatars?
Well, if it were up to my lovely wife, the Christmas decorations would stay up year-round, and I don't just mean lights. So when we first married, I cut her a deal, they come down by Feb 14th, and they can't go up til Nov 1st - and I am so pleased that she agreed to it when we were newly married and she was most agreeable Smile Now, she wishes to renege on the deal but I won't let her!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2013, 07:53 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Well, if it were up to my lovely wife, the Christmas decorations would stay up year-round, and I don't just mean lights. So when we first married, I cut her a deal, they come down by Feb 14th, and they can't go up til Nov 1st - and I am so pleased that she agreed to it when we were newly married and she was most agreeable Smile Now, she wishes to renege on the deal but I won't let her!
Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2013, 07:57 PM)me50 Wrote:
(10-21-2013, 07:53 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Well, if it were up to my lovely wife, the Christmas decorations would stay up year-round, and I don't just mean lights. So when we first married, I cut her a deal, they come down by Feb 14th, and they can't go up til Nov 1st - and I am so pleased that she agreed to it when we were newly married and she was most agreeable Smile Now, she wishes to renege on the deal but I won't let her!
Dielaughing
Exactly
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to make a deal with my wife too.... no Christmas decorations until after her birthday (1st week in December) and they cannot be up if she wants to decorate for Valentines (she typically starts Feb 1)
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, bompa, Here's what happens to long time nasal pillow users! Bigwink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2013, 12:18 PM)PollCat Wrote: Okay, bompa, Here's what happens to long time nasal pillow users! Bigwink

Good one PollCat.

Nice to see people participating in fun things.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Gross 
Done!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross My machine tried to kill me on Halloween! tntfrahm 3 1,030 11-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.