Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SP02 During Sleep Study
RE: SP02 During Sleep Study
Bobshouse

And, when I look at my last sleep study results, I wanted to get some information on things that I saw so I could better address them with the doc during my Monday appointment.

Finding out info is a wise thing to do and doesn't mean one is stressing.

Thanks for your input.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SP02 During Sleep Study
I do not know what is actually considered a 'high pressure' now. Min EPAP of 8, PS of 7, makes a min IPAP of 15 - used to be a mouth-only breather for most of my life, after some surgery, I (mostly) breathe through my nose. Am getting a device to record my O2 stats at night, so we shall see.

After multiple PEs, multiple times, my O2 bounces between 90-94 when awake and doing stuff, but my DR said that is to be expected with the scarring on my lungs now. (yes, blood thinners for life now)
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 241 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 77 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 190 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 65 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.