Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question re the Info numbers on machine
RE: Question re the Info numbers on machine
Thanks fine, Margaret
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to tell where you want to import the data from. What are you putting when you are asked that?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know, I think I have just clicked on all options given and the no data message comes back.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2013, 02:04 AM)MargaretA Wrote: I don't know, I think I have just clicked on all options given and the no data message comes back.

[attachment=585]

this is what it looks like when you import. you would select the drive letter with the picture of the SD card or the letters SD. hope this helps you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, did that - same message. I am going to download the programme again and see what happens. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2013, 01:07 AM)MargaretA Wrote: I'm also having trouble - have downloaded Sleepyhead but it says there is no data recorded.
Is the Sleep Quality setting on your Resmed S9 AutoSet set to ON or to USAGE?

If Sleep Quality is set to USAGE, that may explain the problem. If I recall correctly, when Sleep Quality is set to USAGE, the only data the S9 AutoSet actually records is the USAGE data. And if that's all that's recorded, then SleepyHead won't load the data and it gives you some kind of "there's no data" message when you try to download the data.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2013, 01:06 PM)robysue Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 01:07 AM)MargaretA Wrote: I'm also having trouble - have downloaded Sleepyhead but it says there is no data recorded.
Is the Sleep Quality setting on your Resmed S9 AutoSet set to ON or to USAGE?
I've suggested that to her (post #26) and she said " I have checked the clinical program and Sleep Quality is On, as is all other stuff" (post #28)
Edit: Also she said "When I did my sleep test my AHI was 97 - last night it was 0.1. Usually it is from 1 up to 2.00"
So we can conclude its definitely on Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all your help everybody - at last it is working!!! I had someone test the card who had the resmed software - she told me it was working, had data stored from 26 October (which would be about when I started using) and that she would give me a print out for $44. I declined - however decided to again run it with the Sleepyhead yesterday and lo and behold down came the data - so I can't explain - maybe the resmed gave it a little tickle somewhere and it decided to work. So am very pleased and thank you all again.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is great MargaretA and DME's should never charge to check your data for you but a lot of them do.

As much problems as I (and a few others) have been through with Apria, they have never charged me for a download but they had to do it once for compliance and the lead RT did it once at no charge to me and apparently didn't charge my insurance company. They also said that I don't have to have a script for a chin strap but another DME says that they do. So, who the heck knows!

that is $528 per hour for downloading SD cards! Geez, sounds like the hourly rate of an attorney!
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2013, 10:47 PM)MargaretA Wrote: Thanks for all your help everybody - at last it is working!!! I had someone test the card who had the resmed software - she told me it was working, had data stored from 26 October (which would be about when I started using) and that she would give me a print out for $44. I declined - however decided to again run it with the Sleepyhead yesterday and lo and behold down came the data - so I can't explain - maybe the resmed gave it a little tickle somewhere and it decided to work. So am very pleased and thank you all again.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Well done Margaret, now just keep an eye on your AHI it needs to be below 5 for the night and leaks need to be below 24l, you can send me sceen shots if you want.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 115 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 352 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 261 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 603 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi DBlake 2 495 12-24-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.