Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepstyle 604 - data download?
sleepstyle 604 - data download?
Can someone please explain how I can download the data from a F&P 604.

I'd like to zero the data card and start recording anew - then be able to look at the data myself on my own PC.

Thanks for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepstyle 604 - data download?
Welcome to the forum, Zoomy. I'm not familiar with your machine; have you tried a google search of the unit or checked out the clinician's manual for your machine: http://www.apneaboard.com/manuals51/FPSS600.pdf ?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the software for your machine is a commercial product called Compliance Maximizer. But as far as I can tell, it's no longer available for sale or download.

Anyone else have any options for Zoomy?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I have looked at the manual. There doesn't appear to be a smart stick or data stick on the machine. It looks to me like the sleepstyle 604 just has a plug in the back of the device - meaning the recording appears to be all internal and not removable by the user. I am not sure what hardware I'd need to connect my PC to the CPAP machine.

OK, thanks. I'll see if I can find one of those for sale somewhere. Someone, somewhere, is bound to have one.
Post Reply Post Reply
I completed the survey - good questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Zoomy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with your machine. I hope you find a way to download your data.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2013, 09:59 AM)Zoomy Wrote: Can someone please explain how I can download the data from a F&P 604.
F&P 604 has has no efficacy data reporting, only tells you total hours used each night
You might look into getting data capable machine - Archangle:Machine Choices
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

Check Supplier #2 for used and new machines
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2013, 11:20 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Zoomy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with your machine. I hope you find a way to download your data.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.

Ok thanks - but oops, too. I just ordered the cable and software for it. Looks like I'll be downloading a bunch of nothing.

I sure wish I'd read the replies first. LOL Oh well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P SleepStyle or ResMed AirSense 10 Tampa Jim 5 391 03-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  F&P SleepStyle Opinions zzz1 0 180 02-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: zzz1
  Sleepstyle F&P is very loud bibbie 5 541 09-20-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: enigmatic
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 439 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  How often do you download to OSCAR? kylemw 6 741 03-22-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: kylemw
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.