Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

beginning anew
RE: beginning anew
Hi, I mentioned in another thread that I cashed out an IRA and I have ordered up the new machine.
While it defies all advice to cash these things in; life is what we have right now and right now I have no life.
I have ordered the Resmed S9 Adapt #36057
The mail order company was very good to deal with. It is #10 on the supplier list. $3,760 with a standard hose instead of the climateline.
I get a 2 year warranty that will take me to the time when the insurance plan I will get back, when and if I can get back to work, will buy a new machine.
While expensive it is a couple grand less than the DME would have charged our self-funded insurance plan through my craft union.
I would like to thank everyone. You have given good advice and I am at ease with my decisions in getting this particular machine for my complex mostly CSA condition.
The next step will be using the machine.... smiles here... Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi goodonya,
Glad to hear you ordered your new machine.
Good luck to you with your therapy and keep us posted on how you do.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Please keep us informed through this entire process, not just for those of us nosy types, but for possible new folks that can learn from what you are going through.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I was just reading through all the responses again that you folks graciously provided. The machine is not here yet.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anxiety/elevated HR at beginning of night Jskier 1 213 02-11-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Cpap for 4 month, worked in the beginning but not much now Killiane69 6 606 01-23-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Killiane69
  High flow limit at beginning of night TiredTom111 3 506 09-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Lot of central apneas at beginning of sleep last night pvols1979 13 2,355 03-22-2021, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  o2 drop at beginning of CPAP and falling asleep gregoryalter 9 998 02-14-2021, 08:04 PM
Last Post: gregoryalter
Question [Treatment] Compliance good after 1 week, but sleep is now worse than at beginning rafaaa 13 1,453 11-12-2020, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Carcadiance Sleepweaver Anew full face mask optimalsleep 3 987 09-23-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.