Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hans Rudolph Full Face Mask
RE: Hans Rudolph Full Face Mask
Another fine thread derailed Smile

/snicker

FFM = Full Figured Mannequin

Quote:Retail store mannequins have long been criticized for being too thin, not accurately reflecting the average female body.

Now, new mannequins in Sweden are getting buzz online for showcasing more womanly figures, Examiner.com reported. A blogger for Women’s Rights News posted a photo of fuller-figured mannequins from a clothing store in Sweden, and the photo has since gone viral.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2014, 03:38 PM)brianwood619 Wrote: well I just changed masks as of last night, my son got a new mask, I tried it and liked it.....last night was awesome, no leaks, cloud soft seal, sleepyhead reports no leaks through the night, and i can sleep on my side with no issues. It is the F&P Simplus. Very nice mask, very simple mask too.
Hi brianwood619,
It's great to hear that you have found the mask that works well for you; hope you continue to have much success with it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using the 7600 V2 mask for over 2 years now and nothing compares. I tried just about everything out there "Resmed Respironics " full face nose mask with chin restraints.

My only problem is supply I go through hell every time to buy one and I have to over pay.

I am in Montreal and NO CPAP supplier around here wants to order a Hans Rudolph for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, if you need help let me know and perhaps I can purchase for you and ship it to you and you reimburse me. Would like to help out in any way I can.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2014, 12:31 AM)themagus Wrote: I am in Montreal and NO CPAP supplier around here wants to order a Hans Rudolph for me.

Can't you order the mask from one of the online suppliers like Supplier #1?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2014, 12:31 AM)themagus Wrote: I have been using the 7600 V2 mask for over 2 years now and nothing compares. I tried just about everything out there "Resmed Respironics " full face nose mask with chin restraints.

My only problem is supply I go through hell every time to buy one and I have to over pay.

I am in Montreal and NO CPAP supplier around here wants to order a Hans Rudolph for me.

Magus,

If you will PM me, I will forward you the contact info for the Canadian Distributor...I know the rep and they are in Ontario. They have been quite nice to work with.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 522 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,605 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 702 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 399 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 595 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 169 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.