Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

High Pressure PAPers
RE: High Pressure PAPers
(01-20-2014, 05:08 PM)Galactus Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 01:45 PM)me50 Wrote: I hear what you are saying, but I don't give a DME a credit/debit card for any reason. If they want my business, they will bill my supplies to me. I told Apria when they asked for the card that I would take my business somewhere else and to please give me my prescription. They insisted they didn't need my card info then. I am glad I refused because they have made so many mistakes that they would have screwed up my bank account by billing for things I didn't get or that I returned. My insurance paid 100% last year but not this year. I got a statement from Apria for supplies that I paid for because they refused to ship them if I didn't pay for them. They don't pay attention to what they are doing and they could have caused a lot of issues with my bills being paid. If a DME won't bill me, then I will look elsewhere for a DME that will. I wish you much better service than I and many others have gotten from Apria.

I totally understand where you are coming from. There are just times when I can't be bothered to argue with these people. There are also so many times where this helpful when ordering from places you aren't sure of. But I do agree with you as well.

yea, after 4 months I had enough of trying to get things done right and correct what was done wrong and I just sent the machine back to them and changed DME's which was the best thing I could have done for me. Now, it will be peaceful.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: High Pressure PAPers
I stopped in with no appointment one day at a branch sleep clinic. I do not know if this is something that would turn out well for someone else but it worked great for me. They were awesome helpful. It was an entirely different scenario than the Dr. or the DME. I tried several masks and got advice on adjustments and so on.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 288 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  [Pressure] High pressure Tomarovsch 1 109 04-12-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 130 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 180 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 174 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  COSA, hypoxemia, AFIB, high BP, polycythemia, and CBTI? Motorheadrulz 45 4,623 03-16-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Stumbled into amazing fix for my high ahi Lanners 2 272 03-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.