Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pilairo Q
Pilairo Q
This may be the wrong thread for such a question, but....

I have been using a pilairo mask for a while now and have been unhappy with how the strap stretches although otherwise it is very comfortable. I now see there is a new pilairo with an adjustable strap. Has anyone tried this? From looking at the illustrations it may avoid the stretch problems, but may negate one of the advantages of the pilairo -- it's easy to put on and take off.

Any thoughts?

If this is in the wrong place I would appreciate a moderator moving it.

Thanks.

Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pilairo Q
The "Q" harness is still easy enough to take on and off. I wouldn't worry about that. The only thing I don't like is that it's slightly less comfortable if you're a side sleeper. The strap ends near the mask are now double thickness with velcro which puts a little pressure on my cheeks. It's a good harness though and I would definitely give it a try.

You might try ebay for a replacement strap.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pilairo Q - has any tried it? pollyottis 4 1,363 07-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  Anyone Glue The Pilairo Mask Pillow On? player 7 3,592 10-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Pilairo Q Pillow masks Zocane 7 2,169 09-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need help with Pilairo Q mask PaytonA 10 3,554 09-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Pilairo Q Mask PaytonA 3 1,983 08-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Anyone ever use a Fisher Paykel Pilairo mask? Ailu 32 8,770 07-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Last Post: aussiefilo
  Is It Just Me That Thinks The Pilairo Q Is Best? player 44 11,170 07-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: VTSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.