Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What Targets To Aim For
What Targets To Aim For
Hi all,

Im sure I read a thread about what target values I should be aiming for but cant find it now. I have added a picture of the last seven days if anyone could have a look .

Any comments welcome.

thank you

John

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What Targets To Aim For
landyz, you want your AHI to be as low as possible but below 5 so yours is fine and your 95% leaks to be below 24l so yours is very good again. Your pressures will adjust themselves, you usually want the high to be a couple above the maximum pressure which yours is, so if you can stand that pressure leave it, it all looks good to me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2014, 03:05 AM)landyz Wrote: I have added a picture of the last seven days if anyone could have a look .
The picture does not tell the full story, how you feel and do you wake up in the morning feeling better on cpap than not on cpap

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2014, 01:50 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 03:05 AM)landyz Wrote: I have added a picture of the last seven days if anyone could have a look .
The picture does not tell the full story, how you feel and do you wake up in the morning feeling better on cpap than not on cpap

I feel better'ish, I dont feel any better in the morning (feel as if i had not been sleeping at all)

What does that tell ?

john
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry [News] SURVEILLANCE STATE TARGETS SLEEP srlevine1 0 612 03-16-2021, 08:20 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.