Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] New CPAP user and not enjoying it
RE: New CPAP user and not enjoying it
(04-15-2014, 08:21 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Welcome Mikael and Zodista,

You will find this forum informative and at times amusing.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Thanks PaytonA

I actually signed up a while ago but have been a bit remiss on staying on the forum. Love helping people that have the same issues as I do and hope to be able to make them feel better just knowing that there are other people out there that have the same issues.

Oddly enough, I just started employment for CPAP Direct in Melbourne, Australia!! We sell Resmed, F&P, Phillips Resperonics and DeVilbiss machines. We also do the downloads for data, setups and give 24/7 support to our customers.

The man in charge has been a Sleep Scientist for over 20 years and has travelled the world setting up clinics and just helping people.

I have only been here 3 days and today is the first day by myself. Already been able to help someone with their headgear. The headgear they had was 4 years old and falling apart and we were able to get the part in quickly and made the customer very happy.

Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2014, 08:44 PM)ZodistA Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 08:21 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Welcome Mikael and Zodista,

You will find this forum informative and at times amusing.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Thanks PaytonA

I actually signed up a while ago but have been a bit remiss on staying on the forum. Love helping people that have the same issues as I do and hope to be able to make them feel better just knowing that there are other people out there that have the same issues.

Oddly enough, I just started employment for CPAP Direct in Melbourne, Australia!! We sell Resmed, F&P, Phillips Resperonics and DeVilbiss machines. We also do the downloads for data, setups and give 24/7 support to our customers.

The man in charge has been a Sleep Scientist for over 20 years and has travelled the world setting up clinics and just helping people.

I have only been here 3 days and today is the first day by myself. Already been able to help someone with their headgear. The headgear they had was 4 years old and falling apart and we were able to get the part in quickly and made the customer very happy.

Big Grin
Hi ZodistA,
WELCOME! to the forum and best of luck to you at your new job, sounds very rewarding, knowing that you can help people.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2014, 10:40 PM)Mikael Wrote: My CPAP is broken, and I'm waiting on a new one to arrive on Wednesday, and it's really hard for me to fall asleep without one.

This coming from a guy who took months to get used to it in the beginning.
Hi Mikael,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I know what you mean, once you get used to CPAP therapy, it's difficult to do without it. It's good to hear that you finally did get used to it though.
Good luck to you with your new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 500 8 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,504 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,046 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,021 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,597 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 301 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Long time CPAP user, first time here. Any insight is appreciated! TwoFistedWonderBrain 7 616 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.