Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 Autoset instrument questions
S9 Autoset instrument questions
Hey all you autoset users! I recently purchased an autoset. I've been using the elite for over a year with great results. I wanted a backup and had some FSA money to "use or loose". I have some data questions that I want answered before I screw something up. Can I just put my SD card that I have been using with the elite in the autoset? Will I loose data or cause other issues? What will happen when I import the autoset data to SleepyHead? I have 420 days of elite data there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 Autoset instrument questions
The SD card is serial numbered to its machine. Putting it in a different machine will result it it being reformatted by the 2nd machine with loss of machine #1's data.

BTW -- sleepyhead makes a backup of your SD card. And, you can just copy your SD card to a file folder in Windows.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Mongo! Ok, so I use the new SD card that came with the autoset. Do you know what SH will do with the data from a different instrument?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2014, 10:59 PM)Regular Joe Wrote: Do you know what SH will do with the data from a different instrument?

It just carries on and adds it to the end of the data it already has. The statistics page might get slightly scrambled with some nonsense data appearing for the first few days. The daily and overview graphs will be fine. I've had an S9 Autoset, Philips BiPap and now and S9 VPAP - SH read all of them OK, and it's easy to see on the overview graph where I changed from one machine to another.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just started a new patient file when I switched machines in March. That way I kept my old data; but it's separate. I upgraded from a less data capable S8 machine, so a new patient file made more sense in my situation.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 146 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 105 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 267 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 258 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 307 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 464 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  My treatment fun. Questions. robbob2112 15 1,593 10-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.