Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

One year in....
Grin 
One year in....
I'm right at one year "on the hose" and I'm proof that it works. I have been 100% compliant since the start, I'm one of the lucky ones that took to it well. I didn't like my FF mask and eventually got to nasal pillows that I do like.
My stats from the sleep study were 120 OA's per hour, now I have a AHI of less that 1 all the time. I did get a S9 Autoset about 4 months ago used and can check the data now. I don't see any problems or changes to make but it is nice to see what's going on. I do think that Pap has possibly saved my life, not sure my heart would have taken that abuse or I would have drove off the road.
I credit this forum for most of my knowledge on the subject, which I am a technician and have to know how things work.
So thank you to all involved in this forum, and good luck to all the people struggling to make it work. I am off to act 49 years old for one more day, then it's over the hill time for me. Thanks again.
Doc J
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: One year in....
congrats and happy birthday!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Doc J,
CONGRATULATIONS! It's great to hear that you have had such good results with CPAP therapy.
Keep up the good work and oh by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Congrats Grouphug3
Post Reply Post Reply
Great to hear and congrats, Doc J Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations Doc J!
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Doc J.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all, and keep up the good work!
Doc JThanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,607 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,462 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  It's Been Almost a Year With My aPAP, Still Need Help AP0011 2 304 01-20-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Last year, AHI <1. This year, AHI >5. WTF? srwilsn3 14 796 12-17-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  Medicare cpap 5 year replacement policy Sonno 4 573 09-11-2023, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Sonno
  Help for my 8 year old! Teeleidor 7 724 08-14-2023, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  [Diagnosis] Question About OSA Diagnosis Criteria for 14-Year-Olds Dire 2 500 08-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.