Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

listen to me
Thumbsup 
listen to me
use your cpap machine..i havent and now im out of work until i prove im using it...please use it and keep up with follow ups etc..imo
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: listen to me
Will do! Thanks for the pep talk Big Grin

Seriously though I take it you're a trucker? I heard trucking companies take cpap very seriously. So best to keep to the therapy everyday with no excuses. So sorry to hear you lost your job over it Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
I think your preaching to the choir here brother. Most members are hardcore hoseheads, I guess you could reach some browsers. I hope you get treatment rolling and it helps life and work.
Good luck, Doc J
Post Reply Post Reply
So, cheesedips:

You are trying to help people who don't understand they should use the therapy.

It probably would help more if you told what problems you had and excuses you made to yourself to avoid using it.

Maybe someone will see their situation and hear you better when you explain that whatever problem you DID have it would have been worth it to overcome then before things got serious.

You do have my sympathy for the tough times, but let us also help you STAY ON THE MACHINE and get your job back on track.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2014, 03:38 PM)cheesedips Wrote: use your cpap machine..i havent and now im out of work until i prove im using it...please use it and keep up with follow ups etc..imo
Sage advice
Best of luck to you this time around

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the warning cheesedips.
Sorry to hear your misfortune.
Hope it won't be too long before you are using again and have another job you are happy with.[/i]
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] finally got someone to listen at lincare ajwees41 2 781 10-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Last Post: ajwees41
  Lincare won't listen to me-Mask problems heyheyrayray 20 9,841 05-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Whitjr
  Does No One Listen (there is no Cure!) Dreamcatcher 12 6,448 05-31-2012, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Bompa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.