Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Am I doing something wrong?
Am I doing something wrong?
I use a standard 22 mm hose on my machine. So, I have my humidifier set to manual.

Standard routine.... I put on my mask, connect my hose, then press start. I then have to push the knob down as it is giving me an opportunity to change my humidifier setting from the 4.5 I have come to prefer.

I'd rather just press start and go... Am I missing a setting in setup?
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Am I doing something wrong?
Ya my S9 elite does the same thing. I have never noticed an issue though. I just hit start and it stays on the setting.
Post Reply Post Reply
It should stay on the setting you last had it in. It just gives you the chance to change it if you want.

I just turn it on and ignore.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Last night, I just pressed start. I found that pressing the knob was not required. So, I'll conclude I was doing something wrong in that I was taking an unnecessary step. (I did turn the knob last night to 5.0 as it was really dry here yesterday.)

Thanks everyone.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea Worse - What am I doing wrong? John Reston 8 543 01-08-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: John Reston
  [Equipment] I have to CRANK down my full face mask to prevent leaking. What am I doing wrong? srwilsn3 17 1,460 12-13-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
Wink Help my mom fix brainfog!!! - wrong machine settings? jra110 1 321 12-07-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  SD card unreadable Mac - what am I doing wrong? KLib 6 471 11-17-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: KLib
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 574 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is there something obviously wrong with my CPAP use? [pull off mask while asleep] Cpapaya 4 673 08-16-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Wrong times on my OSCAR graphs Steve P 1 458 07-16-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: David Clark

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.