Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Transcend Heated Humidifier + APAP
RE: Transcend Heated Humidifier + APAP
(06-12-2014, 02:48 PM)andymcw Wrote: Hi All

My replacement humidifier arrived within a week direct from the US to me in Oz, Transcend contacted me directly on the Apnea Board and fixed the issue.

Good to hear, Andy. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2014, 02:48 PM)andymcw Wrote: Hi All

My replacement humidifier arrived within a week direct from the US to me in Oz, Transcend contacted me directly on the Apnea Board and fixed the issue.

I have been testing the complete system over the past few days/nights with no issues what so ever, the humidifier is performing as designed and I find the APAP machine is a fantastic devise with great after sales customer service.

Thanks to all for your suggestions and responses and a huge thank you to Clarence from Transcend for your help.

Andy

Hi Andy and Clarence,

I just recently bought a Transcend humidifier for my Transcend 2 CPAP machine and I think I'm having the same issue.

I will fill up the water reservoir, and then turn the machine on. It works for 20 minutes or so (with 2 green indicator lights on the humidifier), and then when I wake up the red light is on, but there's no reduction in the water level (still on full).

Just wondering what you did to resolve the issue, was it just a machine replacement? Would I need to do the same?

Thanks,

William
Post Reply Post Reply
Same story with me - I use Resmed at home but travel a lot so purchased a Transcend with Humdifier - Humdifier has already been replaced once but the red light still comes on after a couple of hours and basically unuseable.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 111 Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,679 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,791 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 88 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 373 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 577 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 440 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.