Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] shutting down
RE: shutting down
I have the S9 Escape (sigh) and I can take off the mask and set it aside and it not turn off. I actually dry my tubing this way.

I need to dig through the manual and see if this is on the Escape.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a S9 Elite and I can't get my stop/start feature to work.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2012, 05:58 AM)chasbifd Wrote: I have a S9 Elite and I can't get my stop/start feature to work.
Hi chasbifd Welcome
You,re probably have the previous version of the S9 which the SmartStart/Stop feature doesn't work with full face mask and it only works with nasal and nasal pillows masks. On the newer S9 with the updated software version the SmartStart/Stop feature works with full face mask as well as nasal and nasal pillows masks.
S9 Setup
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2012, 07:58 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I have the S9 Escape (sigh) and I can take off the mask and set it aside and it not turn off. I actually dry my tubing this way.

I need to dig through the manual and see if this is on the Escape.

I had an Escape briefly, and it did not have the smartstart feature. I have an Autoset now and it does have smartstart. I did have to go into the clinical setup initially to allow me the option to use it. When I went into the clinical options on my escape, it wasn't there as an option. My Escape was a Dec. 2011 model and I had it about two weeks before exchanging it for the Autoset.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the great answers! this has been an education indeed and i can answer now, as i found the board again. [Oh-jeez ]

i do believe i have discovered the reason for my malfunctioning unit: about 41" tall, 39 lbs of springs and fingers....

now i have to figure out how to reset what i didn't realize he could do without me once catching him.

either that or we have ghosts?

i donno... i think i'm going with saxon.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IBreeze - Shutting Off rg69 8 2,114 02-05-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Dray4306
  [Equipment] Resmed Airsense 10 A Shutting Off Hihowrya 21 7,735 08-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  [Equipment] REMstarPlus M Series machine only turning on for about 10 seconds then shutting off BucketDip 4 1,535 07-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed keeps shutting off [A10 Autoset] DaphneNicole 7 19,026 02-25-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  shutting off the cpap Resmed airsense 10 thor48 5 3,202 07-05-2016, 04:54 AM
Last Post: holden4th
Sad tried to adjust pressure/cpap shutting off Wendy LHommedieu 7 7,786 08-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.