Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Swift FX headgear for P10
Swift FX headgear for P10
Hi, I noticed on a thread the other day people talking about changing the above two headgears.
I am unable to find this thread and if anyone could guide me to it or tell me how to change the headgear, that would be great thanks.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Swift FX headgear for P10
Can anyone help this one? I don't see the thread either.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
have the fx, getting the p10 in a few days so I'm interested as well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, sorry after searching everywhere here I suddenly thought I may have seen it on another Forum, and oops, I did.
I went searching and found it.

But I am thinking I am not allowed to put up the photo from the other site here.
Am I?

It is not a really snug adaptation but it can be done and can be worn.
Once on, you do have more control over tightening or loosening than with original P10.

If anyone is really interested I will take a photo of my mask tomorrow and put it up here.
Although it is quite easy to work out.
If I can do it anyone can, lol.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a P10 a few days back have yet to try it, but have heard the strap loosens over time so adjustable headgear would be of interest to many people. Certainly take a picture and post it I'd be interested as I am sure many others would be too.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Galactus, here is a link to a photo of the adjusted headgear of P10.
Now remember I did not design this and as I said it is not the neatest of reconstructions BUT it does do the job.
I have been using the reconstructed version and feeling much more secure around the head region.
S I am just passing on what I found.
Please don't shoot the messenger.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ahis0j&s=8

All the best.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2014, 06:25 PM)Gabby Wrote: Hi, Galactus, here is a link to a photo of the adjusted headgear of P10.
Now remember I did not design this and as I said it is not the neatest of reconstructions BUT it does do the job.
I have been using the reconstructed version and feeling much more secure around the head region.

All the best.

Well that looks interesting. I'll be switching masks soon and I'll see how it goes with the new headgear but I'll certainly keep this option in mind. I hope it helps others as well. Thanks for posting it.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a thought. I switched and although the headgear is small on the P10 and may need stretched to start with I too think I liked the fx better. Thanks for the idea.
Good Luck!

Doc J (despite my nickname I am not a doctor)

Remember to donate to the board if you can, it has helped a lot of people including myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, I may have to give this a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2014, 06:25 PM)Gabby Wrote: Hi, Galactus, here is a link to a photo of the adjusted headgear of P10.

All the best.

How is this working? I am back on CPAP and still searching for a mask I can handle. I tried the P10 and Nuance pro, loved the P10s pillows venting, but could not get the thing to stay on. Is this an easy thing to do??

storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 8 1,658 01-13-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: BeauPetitNez
Question [Equipment] Is the headgear on AirFit N20 the same as AirFit F20? James87 4 439 01-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: labrat
  P10 Headgear paulag1955 2 351 12-14-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  F&P Solo Headgear Columbiabill 1 474 12-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [Equipment] Resmed N30i/P30i headgear sleeve issues Himrent 1 422 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Adaptor to fix a Evora headgear on a Brevida mask BeauPetitNez 3 1,009 03-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Nickman111
  FFM HELP: no leaks, no nose bridge pressure and no headgear pressure on back of neck? koy23 6 1,556 01-22-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: koy23

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.