Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Got a new mask and I love it, this is the one for me!
RE: Got a new mask and I love it, this is the one for me!
(04-13-2012, 05:10 PM)SamWong2012 Wrote: I have been using my ResMed S9 VPAP for 2.5 months, I have used 2 masks, first the Quattro FX and then the standard Quattro full face. The FX leaks at the nose very badly, the standard Quattro FF leaks near the chin to a lesser degree. The stand Quattro FF leaks are small if I tighten it, but it is very uncomfortable. I bought a gel cushion from [commercial link URL removed per Apnea Board rules], but it is clumsy (I have to scratch my nose or face often). Does anyone has similar experience? I am thinking about getting the Mirage Liberty hybrid and try out my luck. B36 mentioned that he obtained a 1-week mask trial, how does he obtain such a trial? Can somebody say something I don't know, I am new to using the CPAP. Thanks

I just walked into my local DME and asked for a Respiratory Therapist. They are the ones that have to fit you with a different mask. I was able to try on a few masks and the RT even hooked it up to a cpap machine to see if there were any leaks. I was told I could return the mask I chose within 30 days and pick out a different one if it didn't work for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 283 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  UARS - New User - Would Love Some Advice kaelin 3 546 12-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Negative for OSA - Would love some advice duude 2 395 11-29-2023, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Would love some feedback on OSCAR data kewlpewl 51 5,101 11-09-2023, 02:22 AM
Last Post: kewlpewl
  Love a follow up on my OSCAR readings plz! Captain Howdy 72 6,352 10-22-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
Arrow Would love some feedback on OSCAR data esaulcatnas 3 539 08-31-2023, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  I'd love a review of my data and/or advice, esp. re. waking up at night danielsomers 6 790 04-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Last Post: danielsomers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.