Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
(10-03-2014, 03:27 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 01:04 PM)Asjb Wrote: Can anyone help please? Just started with the autoset airsense 10 . I would like to see detailed data but cannot get it off the SD card with ResScan 5.1. - it just says 'detailed data not available'. There seems nothing in the clinical settings about recording of details to the card. And nothing on any ResScan window that one can select to download details rather than just a summary. Could this be a function of the storage size of the SD card that comes with the machine? And, despite dire warnings! on a Resmed webpage that say not to replace the SD card with a non-Resmed-approved SD card (whatever that may be...), I am tempted to do just that i.e. a card with more storage. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.

If it is the same as the S9, so must the setting for the sleep quality is set to "ON"

On the AirSense 10, its called "Essentials On and Essentials Plus"
Essentials Plus is what you need

Also, when downloading, you'll need to select "all available data"
You can tick the Set these as my default options checkbox to save this setting

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2014, 03:59 PM)zonk Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 03:27 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 01:04 PM)Asjb Wrote: Can anyone help please? Just started with the autoset airsense 10 . I would like to see detailed data but cannot get it off the SD card with ResScan 5.1. - it just says 'detailed data not available'. There seems nothing in the clinical settings about recording of details to the card. And nothing on any ResScan window that one can select to download details rather than just a summary. Could this be a function of the storage size of the SD card that comes with the machine? And, despite dire warnings! on a Resmed webpage that say not to replace the SD card with a non-Resmed-approved SD card (whatever that may be...), I am tempted to do just that i.e. a card with more storage. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.

If it is the same as the S9, so must the setting for the sleep quality is set to "ON"

On the AirSense 10, its called "Essentials On and Essentials Plus"
Essentials Plus is what you need

Also, when downloading, you'll need to select "all available data"
You can tick the Set these as my default options checkbox to save this setting

Hello and thank you very much. I finally found the way to select the "all available data box" - and now I can try and find out why I am getting very little sleep...
Success!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2014, 03:27 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: If it is the same as the S9, so must the setting for the sleep quality is set to "ON"

On the S9, "sleep quality" only affects the data display on the LCD, it doesn't affect the data recorded on the card.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2014, 01:04 PM)Asjb Wrote: .... Could this be a function of the storage size of the SD card that comes with the machine? And, despite dire warnings! on a Resmed webpage that say not to replace the SD card with a non-Resmed-approved SD card (whatever that may be...), I am tempted to do just that i.e. a card with more storage. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.

The AirSense 10 comes with a 2GB (1.88GB available) SD card. Do did my 3.5-year-old RemStar Pro; after 3.5 years, that card has 1.81GB left. So space probably isn't a problem....
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello. Vey good point !! - thank you for the reply
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-04-2014, 11:07 AM)NickDanger Wrote: I had a bit of the hum on my first S9. A white noise generator on a very quiet setting (quieter than a typical window fan) was enough to drown it out. I'll trade you my new (relatively) S9 Autoset for it if you don't like the hum! :-)

To get rid of the hum, simlpy insulate the bottom of the machine from the surface it sits on - what you are hearing is the vibration of the motor that runs the compressor, and putting a triple folded towel under it will be enough to get rid of that.

Post Reply Post Reply
There is a beta test version of SH available from where you download the current version and the beta version does read the data from the Autoset A10.

Hope this helps.

Chip
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2014, 10:34 PM)chiphead Wrote: There is a beta test version of SH available from where you download the current version and the beta version does read the data from the Autoset A10.

Yep, the current tested versions of SleepyHead are at:

http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH/

(There's also a link to that page at the top right of every forum page)

The newer testing versions (not fully tested yet, but should work with the new ResMed AirSense machines) can be downloaded here:

http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2014, 01:34 AM)Asjb Wrote: Hello. Vey good point !! - thank you for the reply
Hi Asjb,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I have the AirSense 10 and am loving it. Only been using a CPAP for a week but no more falling asleep during the day Smile I tried sleepy head with no success but downloaded ResScan and works a treat but I have the same issue when I try to view detailed data it says its not available.
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get access to this data? I have done the select all data when downloading etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 498 8 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,865 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,638 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.