Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Life is good again!
Life is good again!
Been a bit since I've been on here. With some very minor tweaking, I am happy to say I am consistently less than 1 with AHI's each night. Most importantly, I can once again function with life's normal daily activities and routines. I am simply amazed at where I was to where I am now. Had my doubts I'd ever feel this well again!

Just wanted to share my exuberance with you all on getting my life back.
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Life is good again!
:Good for you Stargazer!

It's inspiring for some of us newbies to hear any success stories so thanks for sharing yours. Exuberance is indeed called for and appropriate! SHa_clap2Way-to-happy

It also must make some of the experts who assisted in your quest feel good to know that they have been instrumental in relieving someone's suffering. This site is terrific and the people who donate their time and effort have my deepest respect and gratitude.

Thanks & Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Stargazer,
Thank you for sharing your Exuberance, I'm sure it will help others along the way.
It's great to hear that things are going well for you and that life is good again, good job,! keep up the good work.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Wonderful news. Quite an accomplishment. Glad to share your excitement!
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
Good job Star. You made this happen.... Good on you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! Happy to know, all the best to you.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great news. So happy you are feeling good.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
Great news, Stargazer!!
Post Reply Post Reply
That's the type of news we like to hear Stargazer, well done.
All the very best to you.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Terrific!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know what a good starting point for a woman using an ASV would be? erouting 4 26 22 minutes ago
Last Post: erouting
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 191 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  [Symptoms] Good until 3am, then awake sadness AvocadoSniffer 2 138 04-12-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: AvocadoSniffer
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 10 785 04-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Sad [Pressure] Using BiPap Resmed Aircurve 10, still exhausted, good O2 Levels LordofKings 14 375 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LordofKings
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 134 03-27-2024, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 207 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.