Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SDHC Flashair card in PAPs
RE: SDHC Flashair card in PAPs
Thanks JR I will check that one out too!
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Would partitioning the the card help? Maybe put SleepHead on the other Partition and then maybe an App could quiry the card, use the data / software and Not even worry about the Internet.
I have the bluetooth mod for PR and it REQUIRES the Internet to work. Not good if I am out of internet range or in Canada.
But I guess we need a SH App first.
Jon

What did I learn in College ? " The More You Learn, The Less You Know"

And I suppose that the flip side is; "The More You Know, Then The Less You Have Learned. "
Post Reply Post Reply
The card doesn't need internet, it makes a wifi hotspot wherever it is. It becomes the hotspot and then you just connect to the card, just requires wifi no internet needed. I know people associate internet and wifi but in this situation it is just basically wifi ethernet connection to share the data and the card not the internet.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,885 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
Angry [News] ELON MUSK TAKES CRAP FOR DELIVERING BI-PAPS srlevine1 2 971 04-16-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: sleepyp
  Please help me find an SDHC card reader that will work on Resmed cards EnsignRo 8 1,585 01-28-2020, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Helpful info re Toshiba Flashair Keljian 6 1,625 03-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Is SDHC suitable for REMSTAR System One DS56? asdftalk 6 1,430 08-21-2017, 05:06 PM
Last Post: asdftalk
  [CPAP] FlashAir III w/ PR System 1 A-Flex markn62 11 2,572 07-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: markn62

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.