Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed S9 tracking on the web - "cloud"
ResMed S9 tracking on the web - "cloud"
Well, I Think I have found the software ResMed has talked about that holds the data on the web or "cloud"...so far I am not impressed.

The information shown is VERY minimal. I have not figured out if there is a way to see the detail of the TYPE of events, but I don't think there is. Also, I clicked on the Home button and now cannot figure out how to get back to SleepSeeker info. I think they are still working the bugs out.

Think I will stick with SleepyHead and ResScan.

[Image: SleepSeekerfromResMedBdocx_zpsee1ac7cc.png]

[Image: SleepSeekerfromResMedAdocx_zps7eff277a.png]

[Image: SleepSeekerfromResMedCdocx_zps8f608430.png]
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 tracking on the web - "cloud"
SleepSeeker came out well over a year ago. The consensus is it's more "marketing hype" than a real, solid data analysis app.

Old thread about it here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

SleepyHead or ResScan are the way to go.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, did not know that. Marketing hype definitely!
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it's useful info, especially if everything is going right. Does it show any info on what pressure you ended up with?

Of course, ResScan and SleepyHead do a lot more. Part of the problem is that the data sent by the cell modem is very limited.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-08-2014, 11:25 PM)archangle Wrote: Well, it's useful info, especially if everything is going right. Does it show any info on what pressure you ended up with?

Of course, ResScan and SleepyHead do a lot more. Part of the problem is that the data sent by the cell modem is very limited.

No info on pressure that I could find. Only time, AHI and Leaks, and no detail info at all.

I used the same SD card to put the info into the SleepSeeker program that is used for the info into SleepHead and ResScan, which are MUCH better than SleepSeeker.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go2sleep Wearable Sleep Tracking Ring ivan007 0 60 03-26-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,035 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  REM and Sleep Stage Tracking at Home rwelliot 15 5,317 02-26-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: DebJ
Exclaimation [Equipment] Sleep Tracking Ring Vako 7 347 02-14-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Vako
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 389 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  [Equipment] Dreamstation 2 session tracking hillie16 3 491 12-04-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV versus VAuto (card-to-cloud) 00derek 4 764 07-22-2023, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.