Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] I need a new mask
RE: I need a new mask
The Nuance is diffused? They come out with a newer new version??

Scratch that. I am still not fully functioning. Yes, the Nuance is rather quiet, especially compared to the cyclonic Breeze! I loved my Breeze except for the noise it made.

I know they finally fixed that nasty back strap. If you get one and right out of the box it is very, very tacky feeling (it will stick to itself easily and not let go without some pull), give it back. Ask for a newer version. The newer version still feels gooey soft but isn't as sticky.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2014, 07:43 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: If you want a non-adjustable, minimalistic headgear with a Swift FX pillows that have a diffuser to lessen the noise of the air from the vent, then try the P10.

If you want a slightly more adjustable, minimalistic headgear with pillows that sit mostly on the outside of your nostril vs go inside, try the Nuance.

Resistance is futile........

I just took a few days trip. It was so nice knowing my cute little P10 was there waiting for me in the motel. No muss, no fuss.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd recommend trying out the Pilairo Q.
- quiet
- diffused vent
- lightweight
- 2 sets of headgear. one has two straps and is adjustable, the other a single elasticized strap. Both very comfortable.

I really like mine. I also liked the AirFit P10, but liked the Pilairo a bit more.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,209 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,751 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with mask, Definition of EPAP/IPAP and Mask Pressure wesozzzz 1 1,094 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  What's the mask setting of Dreamstation for Bleep DreamPort mask? ChinaMan 5 2,423 10-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: ChinaMan
  Changing mask from p10 resmed to philips respironics: Mask seal issue Visitor 10 4,832 10-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Personal Experience On Nasal Mask Compared with Full Face Mask ramphil2019 19 4,529 04-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Last Post: ramphil2019

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.