Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has anybody tried raising the head of their bed?
RE: Has anybody tried raising the head of their bed?
(04-15-2012, 07:50 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: My boards are on the floor, not under the mattress. I don't understand why putting it just under the headboard would cause the sleeper to bend....

Some larger beds have an extra pair of feet in the middle. If these are not lifted too the bed can sag in the middle.

My dad had 2x4 blocks under the headboard of my parent's bed for many years. Seems to me it would make your shorts ride up on you. Dielaughing
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah! I didn't know that!

We tried 3 boards for a few hours one night and neither of us liked it. The Rottie who sleeps at the foot wasn't too fond of it either.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the funny replies. It works for me so I am glad I tried it. Bed
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 257 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Pressure not raising during flow limitations Rebdr 2 335 10-26-2023, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Rebdr
Question Top of the head tubing connection problems GaspForAir 2 461 09-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Elevated head of bed increases CA and AHI silverdr 1 677 09-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  DIY idea to stop itching and rash back of head? okieman 15 11,052 05-16-2023, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Xltrod
  Head cold Barbara.Levitan 2 597 03-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Waking Up After ~90 Minutes with Strange Head Sensation MickTravis 3 774 01-20-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: ewriter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.