Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Breathing Rate on your Machine?
RE: Breathing Rate on your Machine?
(11-02-2014, 01:57 PM)racprops Wrote: Thanks, that puts that as a possible problem to rest.

Good reporting.

Rich

I aim to please!

Btw since you mention car superchargers and mongo replied with a math calculation which was likely lost on everyone (that's justmongo for you) Big Grin You might check out the thread on blowing up a balloon with a cpap machine, it will put his innocuous calculation into perspective for you, maybe.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2014, 12:24 PM)racprops Wrote: Well for me: two people with Medical backgrounds have said I may have a problem with such a high rate.

Rich

What kind of medical backgrounds and current or past? I have a medical background but it ended 66 years ago.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2014, 04:34 PM)PaytonA Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 12:24 PM)racprops Wrote: Well for me: two people with Medical backgrounds have said I may have a problem with such a high rate.

Rich

What kind of medical backgrounds and current or past? I have a medical background but it ended 66 years ago.

When you were born in a hospitable??

Rich

(11-02-2014, 02:12 PM)Galactus Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 01:57 PM)racprops Wrote: Thanks, that puts that as a possible problem to rest.

Good reporting.

Rich

I aim to please!

Btw since you mention car superchargers and mongo replied with a math calculation which was likely lost on everyone (that's justmongo for you) Big Grin You might check out the thread on blowing up a balloon with a cpap machine, it will put his innocuous calculation into perspective for you, maybe.

I know it is a joke how the Doctors make such a fuss over our doing I own adjustment, I love how we might harm our self's...well the only harm could be not getting treated correctly...if that.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2014, 06:19 PM)racprops Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 04:34 PM)PaytonA Wrote:

Rich

When you were born in a hospitable??

We're not even hospitable to him now..... Dielaughing

(11-02-2014, 06:19 PM)racprops Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 02:12 PM)Galactus Wrote:

Good reporting.

Rich

I aim to please!

I know it is a joke how the Doctors make such a fuss over our doing I own adjustment, I love how we might harm our self's...well the only harm could be not getting treated correctly...if that.

Rich

This is my favorite;

Peter Farrell, the Founder of ResMed, is notorious in the Sleep Medicine establishment for saying “The only way you can get injured by one of our machines, at least the low level ones, is if somebody picks the terrible thing up and slams you over the head with it.”
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
My BPM at least according to SH is avg 17 asleep. The max has went as high as 30 occasionally. Though I think its more Im rousing messing with the mask breathing erractically for a min that maybe fools the machine to get a max of that high.

Im with Mongo and Galactus. I think we gonna live LOL.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 1 32 14 minutes ago
Last Post: BigWing
  Worried about periodic breathing / CA patterns Jorgo 45 1,119 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 239 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Taking Xyrem: what are these respiratory rate spikes DebJ 3 116 03-24-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: DebJ
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 857 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 230 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.