Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quick Question...
RE: Quick Question...
(11-03-2014, 12:39 PM)justMongo Wrote: Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! That would be Wyoming!
I think the S10 is one ugly buzzard.

Ding, ding, ding. That is where I live. I'm also a lifelong Oregon Ducks football fan. Hence the name.

Current machine has some pretty solid weaknesses. Other than that, I won't start looking to buy (out of pocket this time) until a couple more years down the road. I am thinking seriously about getting a new humidifier and see if that particular weakness has been improved any.

Post Reply Post Reply
I wouldn't say the machine will last for a long time. Especially the newer ones. They are more advanced and comes with all sorts of electronic sensors that are prone to be not working after a while. For example the old one that my mom uses doesn't regulate the pressure and last for a long time. The one I just got, the DreamStation, has been diagnosed as defective and was given a new one after a month of use. One night it suddenly beeps and shown a code on screen. In fact. 5 years is quite long consider you are using it for 6 to 8 hours a day. Only maintenance is to keep it clean. I usually unplug the unit when I'm done with it. Leaving it on might induce surge damage during a thunderstorm.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2016, 07:39 PM)Apneaway Wrote: I usually unplug the unit when I'm done with it. Leaving it on might induce surge damage during a thunderstorm.

Will leaving it -plugged in induce thunderstorms? We are starting to need the rain.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 155 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
Question QUICK QUESTION [mask leak issues] johduv 6 621 09-27-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Central sleep apnea - A quick 5 minute video explanation. Expat31 2 536 09-20-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the ResMed 'For Her' settings? Robert89 2 528 09-16-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] How quick do autosets change pressure? ted13 9 890 08-07-2023, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Quick question for anyone with AirCurve 10 VPAP njf1525 4 652 08-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: njf1525
  Quick question about 'next steps' - Crummy doctor - CSA maineiac 3 559 07-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.