Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Renegade Australians
Renegade Australians
This is interesting for Aussies trying to buy US stuff at US prices instead of Aussie ripoff prices.

http://news.slashdot.org/story/14/11/06/...in-the-usa

The connection with the Australian post office makes me scratch my head and wonder what "big brother" connections there are, but maybe it will actually smooth things over.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Renegade Australians
My iPad didn't like your story enough to let me read it. All I got was a header and footer, no content.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Renegade Australians
Australia Post is run more or less as a corporation rather than a government department. Nobody much sends letters any more so they make most of their money delivering parcels bought online. So it makes good business sense for them to facilitate the parcel business like this. There are other companies doing the same thing, so they'll have to have competitive rates to make a success of the venture.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australians - importing from USA - experiences? bernie01 39 6,079 01-22-2019, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
Question [How to] Australians Only Resmed App weeble 7 2,219 12-08-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: kimfyrst
  Australians Not Well Served for CPAP holden4th 26 5,331 03-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Last Post: JamesW

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.