Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bad night AND found I slept without Data card in machine
Gross 
Bad night AND found I slept without Data card in machine
Hello fellow pap-ers.

I won't bother going into "where I'm at" in my tinkering as that's elsewhere and I have some kind folks who have given me suggestions on those threads...I'm on night 2
I know I mustn't get discouraged after one bad night. I'm just short of the end of my first month on C-pap.

SO...I had a terribly night AND I don't know why. WHY you may ask?

Because Suzie Tinkerer left the data card in her machine!

I don't know why it makes me better to be able to see my data in the a.m after the bad night...but it does, and now I can't.

SO as this machine sends data, I believe, to the Doctor and the DME folk, wirelessly, is it possible THEY have last night?

Can they send it to me? And now that I'm thinking about it, why can't the machine send me data wirelessly?

Do they only have simple compliance data that night?

Please tell me I'm not the only idiot who has done this...gone to sleep without data card in machine?

Sorry in San Francisco,
SusanOh-jeezOh-jeez:
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bad night AND found I slept without Data card in machine
I did it 2 nights ago with my Respironics 60 series machine. I did pop in the card in the machine later and the machine wrote a few things on it: All events, pressure graph and leak rate. I didn't have the breathing waveform and the other graphs.

Maybe the A10 will write some data to the card, I don't know but its worth a shot.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply
It is rumored that if you leave it out for 4 nights in a row, that 2 men with big clubs will show up at your door. You might consider getting a wireless SD card and use Sleep Master remote downloading software. It's free! Here is the link if you're interested (and even if you're not interested)

Sleep Master Wilreless:
http://www.sleepmaster.org/home.html
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hiya Sgearheart,
Where does one buy a wireless data card? Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 05:43 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: Hiya Sgearheart,

Amazon The Sleep Master website has card recommendations. Look at it first for model numbers.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 05:49 PM)sgearhart Wrote:
(01-21-2015, 05:43 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: Hiya Sgearheart,

Amazon The Sleep Master website has card recommendations. Look at it first for model numbers.

Hi Sgear,
I looked at page but not sure what I'm looking at, by models do you mean model of data card, model of machine, model of computer?

I have a Resmed A10 with humidified and heated tubing. I have a computer running Window's 7 home edition premium. A Sony laptop VPCEG.

Susan

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 06:12 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: Hi Sgear,
I looked at page but not sure what I'm looking at, by models do you mean model of data card, model of machine, model of computer?

I have a Resmed A10 with humidified and heated tubing. I have a computer running Window's 7 home edition premium. A Sony laptop VPCEG.

Susan

I was referring to the SD card model numbers.

Here is an exert from his site:
"You will need a Class 10 Toshiba Flashair SD card - model SD-R008FR7AL01, PFW016U-1BCW or PFW032U-1BCW.

The program will, at this time, only work with these cards. These SD cards are available from Amazon."

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Susan,
O.K. it's time to quit beating up on yourself about leaving the SD card out of your machine, you've done it so much that even I can see the brouzes, (Ha-Ha.) As you will find out, you aren't the first one to do that. Just go forward from here. You will have a bad night every now and then, just keep going and keep up the good work.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks All...Trish, I've moved on..now that I'm AWAKE...(-:
I was able to put my card in computer and see simple graphs for last night....as my phone's sleep center app (just detects movements/sleep not apnea) shows the night went seriously downhill about 4 hours in, I'd love to know what changed then, but oh well, there will be others to learn from...

Cheers,
Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 06:20 PM)sgearhart Wrote: [quote='TheManseHen' pid='97736' dateline='1421881945']

I was referring to the SD card model numbers.

Here is an exert from his site:
"You will need a Class 10 Toshiba Flashair SD card - model SD-R008FR7AL01, PFW016U-1BCW or PFW032U-1BCW.

The program will, at this time, only work with these cards. These SD cards are available from Amazon."

Hi again Sgear, I pulled the number for the SD card up on Amazon and it is only in an 8 mg size, at least on the sight, is 8 mg size okay?

Susan
Oh, wait, I see the other numbers are bigger MG (sorry not MB as I said in last post)

Should I get the bigger size for the bit more?

Thoughts?

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 0 20 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ostrich
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 148 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 228 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,143 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 13 675 02-18-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.