Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

daughter from sleep apnea after the surgery
daughter from sleep apnea after the surgery
My 9 year old died she never had the mask they never said we needed one after her surgery no yearly evaluation after surgery can it come back
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: daughter from sleep apnea after the surgery
So sorry for your loss. Yes, it can come back and yearly evaluations are a must.
Post Reply Post Reply
Carlos, I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a loved one, and far more so when that loved one is our child.

Try not to think too much about why this happened. Maybe sleep apnea had something to do with it, although that is very rare at her age. Just take care of yourself and those around you.

It will get easier, but it will take a while.

Post Reply Post Reply
that is very sad. I am so sorry you lost your daughter. may you find the comfort that you need in your faith and in your family
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi carlosd1979,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter.
I know this is a tough time but I wish you much success.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
what kind of surgery did your daughter have very sorry for the loss of your precious child our family has been through that as well
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-02-2015, 11:26 AM)Lukie Wrote: So sorry for your loss. Yes, it can come back and yearly evaluations are a must.

Wow my doctor never told my wife she needed to come back any of that
(02-02-2015, 12:58 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Carlos, I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a loved one, and far more so when that loved one is our child.

Try not to think too much about why this happened. Maybe sleep apnea had something to do with it, although that is very rare at her age. Just take care of yourself and those around you.

My baby didn't have any other things wrong with her she had just started wetting the bed when she slept late that's a sign I just wait for medical examiner report and go from there
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-02-2015, 12:58 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Carlos, I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a loved one, and far more so when that loved one is our child.

My baby didn't have any other things wrong with her she had just started wetting the bed when she slept late that's a sign I just wait for medical examiner report and go from there
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 174 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
  Talk me into or out of surgery BoxcarPete 37 2,158 04-15-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Medicare and Sleep Apnea Equipment chzuck 12 226 04-10-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 119 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  Need help with RERAs in sleep apnea shedu1337 8 291 04-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
  Heart Failure with Sleep Apnea kwhenrykerr 2 199 04-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  [CPAP] Worsening OSA After Bariatric Surgery Ibrumley 8 230 04-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.