Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Back in French Polynesia, Time zone problem part Deux
Cool 
Back in French Polynesia, Time zone problem part Deux
Not sure why the thread got closed, guessing the UTC/GMT/Zulu thing was getting out of hand, but to let everyone know, last night I wiped the card in the machine, had a great nights sleep and everything downloaded into SH just fine this morning.

No problem. And Retired_Guy, this place has the most expensive booze on the planet I think. French wine, not so bad, but any liquor you've ever heard of is at 100% more expensive, if well known, maybe 300% more than in the US.

Thanks to all
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Back in French Polynesia, Time zone problem part Deux
(03-04-2015, 11:54 PM)SailingAway Wrote: No problem. And Retired_Guy, this place has the most expensive booze on the planet I think. French wine, not so bad, but any liquor you've ever heard of is at 100% more expensive, if well known, maybe 300% more than in the US.

Thanks to all

So getcherself a couple large cooking pots, fill with local coconut milk and assorted tropical fruits, add a few pounds of sugar and allow enough time for fermentation to kick in real good... Then get some copper tubing and....

Just sayin'!

FLc.... (Helpin' whenever I can!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Not a bad idea. One of the most valuable things to have onboard to trade around here is liquor. A bottle of Absolut vodka 750ml runs about $95 US here vs. around $25 in US. Had to sign an affidavit that I wouldn't work here before the French embassy would grant our residency visa for a year. So they would probably frown on a commercial operation like that.

From Odessa huh? Our home was in Wesley Chapel.

GoodOne
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2015, 11:31 PM)SailingAway Wrote: From Odessa huh? Our home was in Wesley Chapel.

PM sent...

FLc

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2015, 07:28 AM)FLcracker Wrote: So getcherself a couple large cooking pots, fill with local coconut milk and assorted tropical fruits, add a few pounds of sugar and allow enough time for fermentation to kick in real good... Then get some copper tubing and....

Just sayin'!

FLc.... (Helpin' whenever I can!)

Are you referring to Okolehao?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[commercial link removed, see below]

[/quote]Are you referring to Okolehao?/quote]

Whuuut???? I think I had that once, but some good antibiotics cured it!

FLc

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 208 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,432 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,567 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,969 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 301 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.