Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend auto cpap and humidifier help
Transcend auto cpap and humidifier help
I was wondering if someone could help.....My husband bought an transcend auto Cpap and it's humidifier. Since we bought the humidifier we haven't been able to get it to work....the water level has never changed and it had a smell of burnt plastic so we brought it back to where we bought it. They kept it for a week and after a week they asked us to leave them the auto Cpap also which we did. They kept the two machines for another week....they teen sent them back saying that they found no problems with either machines.....I was wondering if we could get some kind of help because the humidifier still doesn't work the first light is green and the other two turn red (the water level stays the same) and since they gave us back the auto Cpap my husband has been taking it off during the night in his sleep...no one has been able to provide me with any kind of assistance. Please help.....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend auto cpap and humidifier help
Hi Stefania,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Did they try another humidifier for The Transcend to see if that was the problem? What brand of machine is the AutoCPAP you mentioned?
Hang in there for more answers to your questions and hopefully you will be able to get the CPAP problems straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Trish,
Thanks for your reply,
On the box it says transcend auto system, it's the transcend auto travel. I wrote an email to somnetics....but no reply.....the problem is that I live in Italy and things seem to work very differently here. Something else I noticed is that the auto Cpap makes a very annoying whistling noise is there anyway I can record it and post it? Does anyone know if there is another email address I can use since I still haven't received an answer from somnetics?
Is the fact that it's an auto Cpap mean that the pressure will automatically be corrected once used, Is it possible that the pressure at 4,0 is too low?
This is all totally new to us.....
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2015, 05:52 PM)Stefania Wrote: Hi Trish,
Thanks for your reply,
On the box it says transcend auto system, it's the transcend auto travel. I wrote an email to somnetics....but no reply.....the problem is that I live in Italy and things seem to work very differently here. Something else I noticed is that the auto Cpap makes a very annoying whistling noise is there anyway I can record it and post it? Does anyone know if there is another email address I can use since I still haven't received an answer from somnetics?
Is the fact that it's an auto Cpap mean that the pressure will automatically be corrected once used, Is it possible that the pressure at 4,0 is too low?
This is all totally new to us.....
Hi Stefania,
I hope you hear from Somnetis about your machine, soon.
I don't know too much about your machine to be able to answer your questions. Hang in there, hopefully someone who has that machine will be along to help you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Trish,
I heard from Somnetics they told me to contact the company where I bought the Cpap and humidifier that " They will check the warranty policy on your humidifier, if it is still valid, they can get it replaced with" ....I called the company (it's about a two hour drive from where I live and I've had to go two times already) they said that I have to bring them the humidifier/Cpap or mail it to them. I'll keep you posted on how things go.....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 116 Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,681 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,793 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 964 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 772 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 354 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.