Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Which machine do I have?
Which machine do I have?
I have a used unit from my husband.It is by Resmed. I have to order the instruction manual but have no idea which one this is. All I have are the serial # 20070419875 and then the # A260-311-1 by where it says Resmed. I have no idea how to find out which one I have. Any ideas out there besides going to a Dr ? Thanks for your help in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Which machine do I have?
Welcome rr69conv, depending on how old it is the model should be next to the power button. It will probably either be a Escape, Elite or Autoset.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you can't figure it out, take a photo it. We can narrow it down by what it looks like.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rr69conv,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome, rr.

Tell us -EVERYTHING- it says on the top of the machine. (Everything)

Or take a clear picture where we can read the text, put it on a site like imgur.com, and post a link. Leave the "http" part of the link, since you're a newbie, the site won't let you post a link.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rr69conv, welcome to Apnea Board.

As the others have said, you can take a picture of your machine. Alternatively look at this page to see if you recognise it: http://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-p...ur-machine
Post Reply Post Reply
I can tell by the serial number that the machine was manufactured in 2007, which would be an S8-series machine. The settings aren't too difficult (unless it's a VPAP). You can access the clinician's menu by holding down the down arrow and right arrow buttons for 3 seconds. That may be enough to get you started.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,164 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,792 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,754 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,250 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.