Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Newbie
Wink 
Hi,

I just bought a ResMed Airsense 10 For Her machine and at the moment is the best purchase I have made in recent times. Previously I have owned S8 & S9 models. The last one was the S8 machine and my AHI was always around the 7-12 mark. Only once did I get it down to 5. Today my AHI on the Airsense 10 is 1! Can't believe it. My quality of sleep is unbelievable and I don't have the problem of air always escaping through my mouth with the S8. (Had to buy a headstrap to stop the problem)

Some questions. I live in Australia and bought my machine from the U.S. I take it the wireless thingy on my machine wont work because I'm in Australia? Also do I have to buy a SD card or does the machine come with one? I couldn't find anything when I opened it up. I don't even know where to insert the SD card, even if I had one. As you can see I'm still clueless on some matters.

Anyway I just wanted to say that this is a great site. I bought my machine on the recommendations from this site and I haven't been disappointed. I've been doing some learning from videos on Youtube on the subject. (I get tired of reading, and learn better from the videos). More importantly, those videos and this site has helped demystify how to get the most out of my machine. I can change my pressure settings now lol.

Cheers & thanks for the info.
Rayz

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie
Request the clinician's manual via email. see links at top of page.

The data card is under a door on the machine's left side.

[Image: Screenshot_3.jpg]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2015, 02:45 PM)justMongo Wrote: Request the clinician's manual via email. see links at top of page.

The data card is under a door on the machine's left side.

Thanks for that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Rayz,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good to hear that you are doing so well with your new CPAP machine.
Hang in there for more answers to your questions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
newbie with great suggesting to mask discomfort--i had bad reaction to the silicone mask, so I cut a clean piece of cotton flannel, with hole for nose and mouth, leaving enough for mask to sit on--its heaven--no leaks, no red puffy face, very comfortable, and found out from sleep over at clinic last night--no leaks--try it-you will love it too I am sure.......it sure works form, as I am allergic to just about everything...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 390 03-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newbie looking to get machine dialed in Jpm6179 3 135 03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 193 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Newbie kindly asking for OSCAR analysis ash630 5 206 03-20-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] [NEWBIE] I cannot sleep with CPAP colethegamer 11 489 03-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Newbie with extreme swallowing air Burrells5 3 273 02-28-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Newbie - Can't seem to Fall Asleep with Apap on JoniBean 4 298 02-27-2024, 12:13 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.