Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about Resmed mask
Question about Resmed mask
I have a Resmed Mirage Activa LT nasal mask medium. I think I need a large. Are the mask frames for Resmed the same size? Will a large cushion fit the same frame a medium fits?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question about Resmed mask
Here is a sizing guide for your mask:
http://c0192001.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspace...-guide.pdf

Save the .pdf file to your computer then open in Adobe Reader to print it. When you print the template, chose "Actual Size" ("Shrink to Fit" is the default) to get the templates and ruler to match up with an actual ruler.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2015, 04:55 PM)viper245 Wrote: I have a Resmed Mirage Activa LT nasal mask medium. I think I need a large. Are the mask frames for Resmed the same size? Will a large cushion fit the same frame a medium fits?
YES .... Both large and medium Activa LT cushions fit on the same mask frame, also SoftGel cushions fit on the same frame too

Activa LT works very well for me and gives me best results and refreshing sleep
Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2015, 12:16 AM)zonk Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 04:55 PM)viper245 Wrote: I have a Resmed Mirage Activa LT nasal mask medium. I think I need a large. Are the mask frames for Resmed the same size? Will a large cushion fit the same frame a medium fits?
YES .... Both large and medium Activa LT cushions fit on the same mask frame, also SoftGel cushions fit on the same frame too

Activa LT works very well for me and gives me best results and refreshing sleep
Sleep-well

Thanks for the info, thought it might ordered soft gel and Aciva large mask.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 147 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 342 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 486 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  [CPAP] Still can't keep mask on after switching to ResMed Kevstuf 7 506 01-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,483 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,088 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Mask Change P10/ N30 to F20 Issue (Resmed) mcman56 14 953 11-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.