Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Transcend Heat Humidifer Issue
Transcend Heat Humidifer Issue
I purchased a new Transcend Auto CPAP last May for international travel to Japan which works very well. But I also have the heated humidifier which I require to keep from getting sinus infections because I have to have moisture in the air stream when using my CPAP.

The original humidifier unit worked fine until a trip back in January.

On my recent trip I experienced a problem where the red light now stays on and the heater no longer works. I contacted the mfg customer service and they said the issue was no water but its totally full. I then got pushed back to my supplier to process a warranty claim. Since they don't offer a loaner I had to buy a 2nd unit before I could send in to get the original replaced. Just received it this week and getting it ready for a trip tonight and the brand new unit has the same issue. I keep getting there is no issue from Transcend customer service and my supplier.

Does anyone know of this problem and have they had the same issues??

Many Thanks,

Frustrated with sinus infections since my humidifier does not work and I seem to be getting the run around with the supplier and mfg!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend Heat Humidifer Issue
G'day Wolfydave, welcome to the forum.

It may be coincidence, but another member reported a similar problem just recently: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ifier-help

I think it is unconscionable conduct to force you to buy another device when yours malfunctions - I'd be straight onto my local consumer protection department.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend Heat Humidifer Issue
Hi wolfydave,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with both of your machines humidifiern and I don't know where you go from here since you have tried contacting Somnetics and gotten nowhere.
Hang in there for more suggestions, I hope you can get this straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 79 Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 100 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,674 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,788 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.