Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this?
The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this?
It's B00KDOKQZC on Amazon. I have one coming soon. Three pack, each one supposed to be good for a month.

This afternoon I noticed my nose is peeling, like a sunburn, but not from the sun, from the abrasion of the ffm I was using last week.

I'm using the P10 pillow now, but still have the ffm as a backup.

Would like to have the ffm be comfortable, and work, when/if needed.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this?
I haven't used them, but good luck finding comfort
Post Reply Post Reply
I started using them this year and they really work great. I will not use any other. I wash them in baby shampoo and get up to two months per gasket.

The only minor issue is that they block the vision totally.

I REALLY LIKE THEM AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it used to prevent leaks or to improve comfort? Is it the same as what I've seen called FFM liners?
Thanks for explaining and good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2015, 02:56 PM)worn_out_in_lebanon Wrote: It's B00KDOKQZC on Amazon. I have one coming soon. Three pack, each one supposed to be good for a month.

This afternoon I noticed my nose is peeling, like a sunburn, but not from the sun, from the abrasion of the ffm I was using last week.

Amazon can find no such number, nor anything called the Sleep Gasket. More info would be appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2015, 09:23 AM)Snowbird47 Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 02:56 PM)worn_out_in_lebanon Wrote: It's B00KDOKQZC on Amazon. I have one coming soon. Three pack, each one supposed to be good for a month.

Amazon can find no such number, nor anything called the Sleep Gasket. More info would be appreciated.

Note: worn-out post is from March. Items change on amazon quite frequently.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm. It's showing no longer available. Google search is turning up almost nothing too. Not sure what happened to that product. I ended up switching back to a P10 nasal pillow so didn't need this type of product anymore. Thinking about trying the new DreamWear mask soon.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 203 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,359 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 807 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Equipment] Resmed AirSense 10 water tub gasket replacement tanker 14 7,076 01-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.