Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage.
DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage.
I understand that this machine keeps a record of hours used and other data.
Is this data accessible without external software, i.e. through crafty button presses or sequences? If not, is it accessible with the Sleepyhead or other software?

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage.
Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry but I can't find this unit on this side of the pond. The only places it seems to show up is in the UK, Australia, and Germany.

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It will spit out a code - numeric and alpha characters. You write that down, log it into a website, put in your code and get the report.

http://www.intellipap.com

That site has instructions on getting the code off the machine. Click the question mark button in Step 1 - "Obtain the DeVillbiss Smart Code Character String" It works pretty well, but the data is not as complete as what you could get off a card.

They also have an add-on card module that you could get that would allow you direct access to the data. I believe that Sleepyhead will read that (but as I don't have the card module, I don't know for sure).

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Syncopator,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-02-2015, 06:34 PM)sgearhart Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry but I can't find this unit on this side of the pond. The only places it seems to show up is in the UK, Australia, and Germany.

Good Luck!

As you may know, in the U.K. we have c.p.a.p. machines provided free by our N.H.S. Yesterday I took my machine in to the clinic where I am a patient for the machine's annual safety check. I asked the technician/nurse/clinician if a user's manual was available (as one wasn't given to me when I first received the machine).

"We don't normally give one out." But I persisted and was given one. Exactly why they don't give one automatically escapes me.

The information in it is marginally more than what the patient is told on being issued with the machine, the difference being that the printed manual is much more, and, in my opinion excessively, verbose.

It has five language sections, giving the information in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Greek.

(06-02-2015, 07:28 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: It will spit out a code - numeric and alpha characters. You write that down, log it into a website, put in your code and get the report.

That site has instructions on getting the code off the machine. Click the question mark button in Step 1 - "Obtain the DeVillbiss Smart Code Character String" It works pretty well, but the data is not as complete as what you could get off a card.

They also have an add-on card module that you could get that would allow you direct access to the data. I believe that Sleepyhead will read that (but as I don't have the card module, I don't know for sure).

OMMOHY

Thank you, that's interesting.
I hate to think what they would charge for the card reader module, so I think I will forego the academic curiosity and make do without!

There's a market here for a variety of add-ons or accessories, all of which are for convenience rather than efficacy. There's also a fairly local Apnoea Sufferers Club or whatever it's called. I must suppose members exchange illnesses over a few drinks.

hope2sleep (followed by dot co uk)
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2015, 04:03 AM)Syncopator Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 07:28 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: It will spit out a code - numeric and alpha characters. You write that down, log it into a website, put in your code and get the report.

OMMOHY

Thank you, that's interesting.
I hate to think what they would charge for the card reader module, so I think I will forego the academic curiosity and make do without!

I think the card reader is about $150 here and there are suppliers that will ship overseas. I don't know how many shillings and farthings that is.....

But, the good news is that the Smart Code feature is built in and it is free. It will give you the basics - not minute by minute breathing patterns, but it will at least give you the AHI and some other good things to know on a nightly basis.

Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP Storage kimohare 4 346 01-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Resmed A11 Autoset - Set to standard time? foss 2 499 11-07-2023, 05:48 AM
Last Post: multicast
  [Equipment] Mask issues that aren't covered in the standard Q&A MullingInk 1 399 04-01-2023, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Non Standard Masks and the ResMed AirMini Columbiabill 1 456 03-02-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 602 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,652 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  OSCAR + Devilbiss DV64 questions Cuppa 6 638 11-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Cuppa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.