ResMed Moritz S & ST BiPAP Machine - Clinician Setup Instructions
On the back of the device below the display there are 3 buttons: plus ("+") , minus ("-") and a symbol for tools.
1. Make sure your device is pluged in but switched off.
2. Switch the machine on. The display first shows the device name and after a few seconds starts to automatically go through all menu stettings. When the first menu (just after the display of the device name) appears press the minus ("-") button.
3. After two further menu items are displayed, the menu item "Breathing Hours" (or ""Atmungsstunden" in German) appears. Press the minus button ("-") again.
4. Wait until the automatic walk-through has been finished.
5. Use plus ("+") or minus ("-") buttons to select the menu item you'd like to change.
6. Press the "tools" button to enter and plus ("+") or minus ("-") buttons for changes.
7. Finalize setup by pressing the "tools" button.
8. Finally move to menu "leave menu" and reconfirm by pushing the "tools" button.
Apnea Board is an open, educational discussion forum devoted exclusively to Sleep Apnea patients and CPAP usage
We make a promise to our members that Apnea Board operations will never be influenced by commercial interests