Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

1 Week on CPAP - advice or thoughts?
RE: 1 Week on CPAP - advice or thoughts?
any thoughts on the graph after making the changes?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 1 Week on CPAP - advice or thoughts?
(05-05-2023, 05:37 PM)jamwin Wrote: ........"I can sleep anywhere anytime. I have fallen asleep in dentist and barber chairs, on planes before they take off in economy".......

Have you been tested for Narcolepsy? Are you taking any medications that might affect your sleep?

I don't see anything in your charts that jump out as a problem. Your overall AHI is low,
and the Flow Limitations dropped in latest graph.

Look up some articles on Sleep Hygiene. It helps to keep a consistent sleep schedule and watch what you eat or drink before bedtime.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a brick CPAP, need advice on how to potentially exchange trillogic 7 95 12 minutes ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  2 Night on CPAP! Need Advice ed2397 1 110 Yesterday, 09:23 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
Question [CPAP] Intense Fatigue - Seeking Advice: CPAP Data Analysis PerplexedTom 5 177 04-22-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 24 1,048 04-22-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 124 04-16-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: R1c4ard06
  OSCAR advice juniper 7 197 04-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 3 966 04-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: hejohoo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.