Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3 Machines (Trial) and I have to keep one!
RE: 3 Machines (Trial) and I have to keep one!
Congrats on the breakthrough. On ResMed vs Respironics, it seems one has to work harder to achieve good results with Respironics, but it can be done. The common user isn't likely to persevere for long enough I think. Hope your success continues a long while.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just traded up to the Airsense 10 Auto and see my stats... 11.5 pressure w 3.5 incidents. Does this mean I had 3.5 times the pressure increased to stop the closure or 3.5 With the pressure? Tnx
Post Reply Post Reply
It is best to post OSCAR daily charts for a question like this.
Since you cannot have a half of an incident I assume that you have an average of 3.5 events per hour or an AHI of 3.5. Not bad.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2020, 07:46 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Thanks for the follow-up. Small changes can add up to good results, and I think you were mostly held  back by a third party intervening in your decision making.

Thanks Sleeprider..

I was going to post a full update when I get the chance on how I've gone with the changes.

The main thing I wanted to mention with regard to this thread was that given the opportunity, choose the one that personally works the best for the individual.

We each seem to face some very different options and settings that work for us but not for others.. and it is great to have this forum with the wealth of knowledge available.

I-love-Apnea-Board 

Coffee
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply
Great comments in here and I'm relieved to see a happy customer with the Philips DreamStation.  I have, yet, to even try a CPAP and I pick up mine Monday afternoon but will call and ask if I have the option of the ResMed over the DreamStation.  I was told the DreamStation is my only option and she gave me 4 mask options and to pick out 2.  (Two are full face and two are nasal...I going to try the full face since I'm pretty sure I'm a mouth breather after I fall asleep...I've been told the snoring is getting pretty loud.)

So if I can't get the ResMed at least I know some folks who can help with the DreamStation...I know NOTHING about all this stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csa machines cexer 1 76 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,178 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 673 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Central vs. OA Events: Switching Machines or Tweaking Current CPAP Settings? fjones416 4 498 12-14-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Difference in Machines SufiMindtricks 8 596 11-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  SoClean & other CPAP cleaning machines britincanada 505 83,149 11-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Angry [Equipment] KILLER STORY ON PHILLIPS CPAP MACHINES srlevine1 10 2,022 11-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.