Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

$45 Tip to Sleep Doc.
RE: $45 Tip to Sleep Doc.
There was another thread that I demonstrated some points about side versus back sleeping and how I coped with side sleeping:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...de-or-Back

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress since it may help others. (ME even)
Eat-popcorn

Post Reply Post Reply
Alrighty, then! I have had 4 nights under 3 AHI, and 2 under 7. If the game is low scoring AHI, then I am on my way. Can't say I feel better, yet, but we will see. I am making an effort to get on my side, when I wake up, so, I can't really say I am sleeping through the night. Had some pretty bad chest congestion the last few days, so I backed the heat to 76, and it seemed to dry my mouth, and throat out, with no effect on congestion. I'll probably kick it back up to 80, unless someone has any suggestions. Still look for an opportunity to take a nap, but son is with us this, and next week, so that hasn't really happened. My max pressure has been under 16; that not even happening but a couple of times in the last week. Mask likes to leak when I move to my side, if I move too abruptly, and mask comes into contact with pillow. Maybe a nasal mask would be something to try, because I am already using a chin strap(don't like it!). Maybe a gel, without forehead, or minimal forehead. My forehead slopes back pretty quickly, and cranking it too tight pushes hard on bridge. Thanks, to those that have offered the advice they have, because I would not have thought this low AHI was likely a week ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
It really is awesome to see people making progress they never expected. Please keep us posted. I know the data here on this board has helped me very much as well.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 217 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 249 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,402 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 830 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,054 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 698 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 3,258 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.