Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HockeyGoon - Therapy Thread
RE: 5th week of treatment, what next
I understand what you did with the chart, and agree that the increased EPAP and reduced PS correlates with improvement. I think my earlier suggestions are in-line with that same trend. I was going to suggest EPAP min at 8.0, but though I'd wait to see the improvement with the narrower PS range first. I do think you need the higher minimum, and the lower maximum PS.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 5th week of treatment, what next
I cannot thank you enough for your advice.  Getting help like this in the early stages of treatment will really help me get to where I want to be much sooner.  It's like adjusting a Formula 1 car to win the race to a perfect nights sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Help. Treatment seems to be reversing
I have been making a log of my AHI readings on my machine, pressures, etc.  I will also try to post my Oscar results.

But I seem to be going in the wrong direction.   I tweaked my pressure settings, saw an increase, then went back to the original settings.  I replaced my mask on 7/28.  The fit doesn't seem right though.  May be having some leaking.  Been sleeping really poorly the last few nights. 

Without posting the Oscar data yet, any recommendations, looking for some pointers/advice?  

I have only spoken with my primary doctors assistant and the lab tech from my sleep study.  Have never met with an actual sleep doctor.  Only saw the name on the prescription.

Attached Files
.pdf   AHI Log.pdf (Size: 103.67 KB / Downloads: 9)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help. Treatment seems to be reversing
That's a wonderful looking graph, but doesn't really give us what we need to see to advise you.

Follow the link in my signature line on how or Organize a chart, take a screenshot and post it here.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help. Treatment seems to be reversing
I would keep all your treatment questions in one thread. Its best for history and ease of the reviewer.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-what-next
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
HockeyGoon - Therapy Thread
Good catch, factor! I have merged HockeyGoon's two threads for better continuity.  I also renamed it to be more encompassing.  The new thread name is, HockeyGoon - Therapy Thread.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HockeyGoon - Therapy Thread
just a Rookie doing his part CN..
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
See attached.  Let me know your thoughts...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
another two

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Bump.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,075 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 171 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,269 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,362 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,214 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.