Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI (Can Someone Explain?)
AHI (Can Someone Explain?)
I use a sleep apnea machine. One night it stated I had 55.4 AHI in one night using it for three hours. Since then, everything has been good, meaning under 2.0. Reasons or thoughts
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI
sorry gary, I have nothing, seems like it was just a glitch. I'm glad with under 2, the apnea is being treated well for you with the new machine. You could download sleepyhead from the top of the page. This will give a lot of data from the machine.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI (Can Someone Explain?)
Thanks, I have Dreammapper for the software. 

Gary..
Post Reply Post Reply
Download SleepyHead and follow directions in some members' signature lines about how to post charts. That way, you'll get some analysis and insight on your sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's the links.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'd also go with a glitch, software or hardware.  One night of oddness is not worth sweating.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please explain airsense term on clinical settings rebean 2 514 08-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: rebean
  [Treatment] New mask - can anyone explain some of these shifting numbers? CruzVevo 6 633 01-15-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed EPR…someone explain? spetzal 19 1,705 01-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Lynandra
  Guys can someone please explain all the different settings on a BiPap (Philips) Zoltyzolt 2 714 03-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Video [Diagnosis] Hi guys starting therapy today, could someone explain my sleep study IwantToSleep123 6 978 08-14-2021, 01:27 AM
Last Post: IwantToSleep123
  Can Someone Explain what min, med, 95% and max mean? asuter060514 5 2,389 07-18-2021, 08:23 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Large Leaks - Please Explain My Oscar Leak Data Attached Sleeper396 3 1,193 07-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeper396

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.