Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI is all over the place. Any thoughts?
RE: AHI is all over the place. Any thoughts?
I know this thread is old, and it took a pandemic for me to finally get around to obtaining my sleep study report, but I was able to ask for it! 

It's 5 pages, so I've attached as a PDF. 

I've also included some more recent data one of my better nights, my previous night's results, and formatted the Oscar app screen captures as requested. 

Some other items: the best night I had was with the Airfit P10, but something happened in the past 2 months where using the same settings, mask, and chin strap has caused significant mouth breathing. With that change, I had to switch to the Airfit F30i to address the mouth breathing. 

Now I'm just trying to get back to getting some good nights of sleep. 

If any additional information is needed, please let me know! Again, I appreciate everyone's help! Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Sleep Study.pdf (Size: 357.26 KB / Downloads: 6)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 3 939 04-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: hejohoo
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 579 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  What are your thoughts on dental Daytime Nightime Appliances (DNA)? NoddingHacker 13 2,818 01-24-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Msevcsisin
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,668 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie
  some thoughts after a few weeks? ifsmithy 39 1,656 12-21-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Thoughts on my data (after double jaw surgery) accetableplaintain 2 450 11-27-2023, 06:30 AM
Last Post: accetableplaintain
  New mask, thoughts on my sleep data? SleepyMcDonald 1 416 11-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.