Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI moderate - sleep too short - feel tired
RE: AHI moderate - sleep too short - feel tired
It's interesting that CA events more closely correlate to periods of higher oxygen saturation. It always appeared to me you could tolerate lower pressures without increased events, and the EPR was there to help with flow limitation. The flow limits are less important than your good sleep, so low pressure and low EPR seems to be working fine. You don't have a need for obstructive sleep apnea therapy at higher pressures, and you certainly would not tolerate pressure fluctuations by ASV. In time you should consider evaluating oxygen saturation and simply treating that separately as an adjunct to CPAP therapy if indicated by your doctor. Adding an oxygen bleed to your CPAP therapy is an easy thing to do if you need it. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._with_CPAP
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI scores but feel like I should feel better jake79 6 171 1 hour ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help a noob - low AHI but still feeling tired PeachPhantom 3 126 Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Last Post: PeachPhantom
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 3 223 04-16-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 7 471 04-10-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 289 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 187 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,409 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.