Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHi Changes Starting CPAP and Weight
RE: AHi Changes Starting CPAP and Weight
FWIW my expensive version of weight loss can be pretty effective. My weight went down about 100# from 300 to 199. But as I'm unable to exercise yet, it has increased to about 210, and fluctuates down about 5 pounds then bounces up a few etc.
Dave B.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHi Changes Starting CPAP and Weight
(10-19-2017, 09:39 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: FWIW my expensive version of weight loss can be pretty effective. My weight went down about 100# from 300 to 199. But as I'm unable to exercise yet, it has increased to about 210, and fluctuates down about 5 pounds then bounces up a few etc.
Dave B.

I bet beer could fix that.  DAMHIK
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Starting Out - Guidance Please apneavolt 14 751 4 hours ago
Last Post: apneavolt
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 2 66 6 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 0 67 04-13-2024, 06:43 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
  Starting Again wxmcpo 10 131 04-10-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  tidal volume formula height/weight eok361 5 198 04-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 10 428 04-04-2024, 03:18 AM
Last Post: bushinc
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 14 827 03-30-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: redking2436

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.