Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AS 11 Smart Stop
AS 11 Smart Stop
After using an AS10 almost three years the racing engine noise while inhale/exhale got so loud i contacted Apria. My insurance covered a new device rather than repair the AS10. 
I have had the AS11 for two nights now. First night no issues except leaks and mask adjustments.  Last night, however, I was awakened when the device shut off during sleep. It restarted up again (my guess between 5-10 seconds). This repeated again twice more the last time was as I was waking up but before removing my mask.
Has anyone who has a new AS11 been aware of this happening? This morning I have turned off the smart stop to hopefully avoid the issue reoccurring tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AS 11 Smart Stop
foodphixer;
If your AS-11 does the same thing again tonight these are some of the 
things You could check ..
Was Your Electric Company switching sub stations for maintenance ??
Lighting storms in the area ??  Ligting strikes can cause power company 
circuit breakers to cycle .. 
Have You contacted Your machine supplier ??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AS 11 Smart Stop
In earlier models, both the start and stop were included in one option. The AS11 now has them separated. In the S9, this option worked without any reported problems. In the AS10, this option started to cause problems by intermittently turning off then back on. Most users didn't realize it occurred until they were reviewing their data. I'm wondering if AS10's code was modified and used for the AS11.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prisma Smart Max Revvysue 4 117 04-15-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Revvysue
  Do you stop your Airsense machine when you go to the bathroom during nighttime? dharma2255 10 317 04-12-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: dharma2255
  [Equipment] How to stop rain out from external humidifier? SluggerBaloney 7 259 04-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: SluggerBaloney
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 520 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,203 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,720 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Smart Watches/devices Fourkidletts 172 17,080 03-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: dataq1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.