Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AS11 - Need interpretation and opinion
RE: AS11 - Need interpretation and opinion
Since you already have the data off of it, you could try reformatting it. It could be just a corrupted memory address.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any SD will work, as in any brand. Not sure what S11 requires for sizing, but S9, S10 was 2-32GB. You may need to buy a cheap replacement SD.

And yes, IMO, you're headed to ASV. Your CA based diagnosic events were about half the total. And CA are always consistently inconsistent. A different night for the diagnostic may have had even more or less CA.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You think I should reformat with card reader and PC or erase the data with the machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for taking so long. Been really busy. My data goes from July 9th to August 22nd. After August 22, my machine stopped writing data. Trying to figure that out now.

Thank You!
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately, the AS11 is my first machine and I don't have anything to compare it to.  It seems nice so far but it stopped writing to the SD card a week ago so I'm trying to figure that out. I sent a message to my doctor and she agrees my CA's are not good and if they don't go below AHI of 5 by my appointment in October she will set me up on an ASV. I doubt my CA's will get better as they are up and down but never in the ball park of an AHI of 5 or lower.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds promising in getting an ASV.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok so you will probably say a big Duh but I found my problem of the AS11 not writing to the SD card. If you take the card out and don't unplug the plug in the machine when you insert the card the machine will not write to the card. When you plug the machine in after the card is reinstalled you will see "accessing SD card" on the display. Then the AS11 will start recording information to the card. So sorry I didn't know this before. Is it like this for all the machines?
Post Reply Post Reply
It's not like that on my AS10 Autoset. I can pop the card out and re-insert it and ti will report that a card has been inserted - although sometimes lately it takes a while - maybe a minute - to report. I haven't had to unplug the machine in quite a while.

That's certainly not a 'feature' I would enjoy putting up with.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, my ASV would have a message popup about writing to or accessing the SD card or something like that. No unplugging the power cord was required.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe an early negative for the AS11?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 96 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,338 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 245 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,181 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
Smile How is my OSCAR data looking? Help with interpretation deirdrepen 3 231 02-29-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Inconsistent sleep - OSCAR interpretation dadjackets 2 268 02-21-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 689 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.