Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Adaptor to fix a Evora headgear on a Brevida mask
Adaptor to fix a Evora headgear on a Brevida mask
This is the continuation of a previous post...

Many users of the Brevida mask like it very much, my doctor told me 90% of those testing it adopt it, but very often with headgear complains.  It move too much during the night, producing lot of leaks, and can't be "lightly fix" for a minimal pressure on the nostrils.  The headgear is the weak part.

So my searched made to buy a Evora Headgear (only the headgear) and assembled it with the Brevida mask (removing the original headgear)
After 2 weeks of tests, I was so happy that I asked my son (who is working for Creaform) to scan both pieces and I designed an adaptor that will ease the assembly and keep both pieces firmly in place.

Now after 3 months of use, THIS IS THE BEST PILLOW MASK for me.  I don't understand why Fisher & Paykel did not realized that.  Thye had all in hand for that.
So I filed a USPTO patent, and if they want it... NO PROBLEM we can talk !!!
(I am sure they are surfing on this forum)

I am curious about how many Brevida users on the earth ... maybe not too many because the poor headgear, but NOW with the Evora one .... ???

Actually I don't want to make a business with, I patent because I am used to that in my projects, but if OTHER USERS of this forum what to have a try, I can print some on request and they will become my "cobaye".

And the results are ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Adaptor to fix a Evora headgear on a Brevida mask
(06-11-2022, 09:54 AM)BeauPetitNez Wrote: This is the continuation of a previous post...

Many users of the Brevida mask like it very much, my doctor told me 90% of those testing it adopt it, but very often with headgear complains.  It move too much during the night, producing lot of leaks, and can't be "lightly fix" for a minimal pressure on the nostrils.  The headgear is the weak part.

So my searched made to buy a Evora Headgear (only the headgear) and assembled it with the Brevida mask (removing the original headgear)
After 2 weeks of tests, I was so happy that I asked my son (who is working for Creaform) to scan both pieces and I designed an adaptor that will ease the assembly and keep both pieces firmly in place.

Now after 3 months of use, THIS IS THE BEST PILLOW MASK for me.  I don't understand why Fisher & Paykel did not realized that.  Thye had all in hand for that.

I am curious about how many Brevida users on the earth ... maybe not too many because the poor headgear, but NOW with the Evora one .... ???

Actually I don't want to make a business with, I patent because I am used to that in my projects, but if OTHER USERS of this forum what to have a try, I can print some on request and they will become my "cobaye".

And the results are ...

(06-11-2022, 09:54 AM)BeauPetitNez Wrote: So I googled brevida mask with evora headgear and this post came up. How is it holding up?

This is the continuation of a previous post...

Now after 3 months of use, THIS IS THE BEST PILLOW MASK for me.  I don't understand why Fisher & Paykel did not realized that.  So Thye had all in hand for that.

And the results are ...

I’m sorry. I’m new to this forum and I’m trying to navigate how to reply to a post. How is it going with your melting of the brevida and evora? I was looking to see if there was a way to combine the 2 there way you did.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you to have interest to this Bredida enhancement.
I use it since 1 year and I am addicted to it.
Even if I have a small nose I use the largest Brevida mask for a better tightnes.
The leak reported by my Resmed is FALSE.  Because even if I turn frequently, I never feel a leak... neighter my wife.
So this mix Brevida+Evora is perfect for me.

*** Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed. ***

Images can not be hosted from a personal computer. Please upload them either to the Apnea Board server, for CPAP related images only, or use an image hosting service. For help in attaching images, please review Attaching Images and Files on the Apnea Board.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there any way i could get what you use to connect the brevida mask to the evora headgear?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 9 1,719 12 minutes ago
Last Post: FirstNoele
  Confused and frustrated - question about F&P Evora NewlyDiagnosed 11 215 04-10-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 8 440 04-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 5 268 04-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,992 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
Cool Comparisons to F&P Evora Mask SheShells23 9 469 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question [Equipment] Is the headgear on AirFit N20 the same as AirFit F20? James87 4 478 01-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.